Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Outpatient hours are between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. in the morning and 5.30 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. in the evening.
- Appoinments can be fixed on the telephone.
- You can walk in without an appointment also on all working days but appointment patients will be seen on a priority basis.
Guidelines for Patients
- Most patients would need about an hour for the examination which will include a detailed fundoscopy.
- The patients and the attendants must keep their patience and wait for their turn for examination in the waiting area.
- There is arrangement for free Cofee and Tea for the patients and their attendants and they can relax with a cup of tea while waiting for their turn.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.