- Complete clinical evaluation of the eye.
- A visual acuity testing, non-contact tonometry is done for every patient.
- After a split lamp examination, refraction is done wherever required.
- All patients entering the clinic for the first time undergo a detailed fundus examination with indirect ophthalmoscope, to rule out any retinal disease.
- Eye muscle coordination especially for children is tested.
We at our centre feel your eyesight is irreplaceable. Many of the normal daily activities we take for granted – working, driving a car, reading – depend on the health of our Eyes. Eye disease which goes undetected can lead to unnecessary impairment of sight