How the Human Eye Works?
The ray of light from an item strike the straightforward cornea and twist (refract) to enter through the pupillary aperture and go through the lens, filter to frame a picture on the central part of the retina (macula) which goes about as a film. This picture sign is conveyed to the brain by the optic nerve which sees it as the object identified.
This is the way by which each part of the eye is significant for visual perception.If there is any sort of block at the cornea influencing light beams from entering the eyes, we proceed with a Cornea Transplant wherein we expel the unhealthy cornea and replace it with a donor cornea from a cadaver(within 6 hrs of death)
For what reason is Cornea Transplanted?
There are various reasons why we have to change the Cornea, in the event that you might experience the ill effects of any of the accompanying:
- Corneal Scar
- Corneal Ulcer
- Corneal Dystrophy
- Pseudophakic Bullous Keratopathy
- Serious Spheroidal Degeneration
- Progressive Keratoconus with apical scarring
Who can experience Cornea Transplantation?
For a good result following are the necessities
- view of Light should be available
- Projection of beams exact in all quadrants
- Intraocular weight between 10-25mm of Hg
- No Retinal or Choroidal separation in back portion
- Tops and Adnexa ought to be sound
- Customary follow-up be guaranteed
- Consistence with the prescription at offered interims to be carefully watched.
- High danger of join dismissal/disappointment ought to be adequate relying upon host factor
Are you the person who is looking for the best cornea transplantation eye medical clinic in Chandigarh. On the off chance that indeed, at that point contact with the eminent eye emergency clinic mirchia eye laser focus and get the best treatment.