Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Periodic visits to an eye surgeon should be considered as important as examinations by a family physician.
- In many cases, early treatment of glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, crossed eyes and some forms of macular degeneration can prevent impairment of sight and even blindness.
Recommended Intervals for a comprehensive Eye Examination
|Pre- School and Pre- Teen screening|
|20-39 years of Age||Every three to five years|
|49-64 years of Age||Every one to two years|
|65 years or older||Every year|
Signs or Symptoms Suggesting the Need for an Eye Examination
- Loss of vision
- Floaters or flashes of light
- Temporary dimming of vision
- Curtain or veil blocking vision
- Redness of eye
- Discharge or excessive tearing
- Swelling or protrusion of one or both eyes
- Crossed or wandering eyes; double vision.
- Eye pain
- Diabetes Loss of sight may be prevented In all situations the ophthalmologist’s aim is to protect sight and health through early diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the eye.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.