We at Dr. Mirchia’s Eye clinic. offer the best Phaco Training course in India. These courses are highly recognized locally and internationally. This step by step course will give the surgeons confidence to perform surgeries independently after the completion of the course and significantly increase their practice.
Advanced instrumentation and Experienced Faculty are available in our training centers. The aim of the course is to make the trainees confident enough to handle their own Phaco procedures at the end of the course.
What is special about our training?
- Specialized One – To – One Trainings
- The Right balance of theory & practical hands on training.
- Lectures on Phaco dynamics & IOL’s
Our main aim is to teach Phaco and SICS to the candidates with latest technique and instruments. Candidates are exposed to different phaco machines along with a chance to interact with Dr. Mirchia on advanced techniques and future of cataract.
Highlights of the course
- Duration of the training ranges from 1 to 6 weeks depending upon the need of the candidate.
- One candidates each for SICS and Phaco is accommodated at a time
- For a 3 weeks duration 20 SICS or 15 Phacos will be monitored / taught during the course. Any additional cases can be arranged as desired by the candidate at an extra fees to the trust.
- For a 4 weeks training, 18 cases and for 6 weeks 25 cases will be arranged. Any additional cases can be arranged as and when desired.
- Wet lab facility is available freely whenever required.
- Surgeries will be performed in “state of the art” operation theatre with a high end Phaco machine.
- A cataract surgery Trainee Kit of SICS or Phaco will be handed over at the start of the course.
- A time table will be provided to the trainee about his schedule. Phaco trainees will be spending their morning time in OT with Dr. Mirchia, observing his cases.
- A video CD showing steps of SICS and Phaco surgeries will be given to each candidate.
- Training will be imparted by our expert senior consultant on one to one basis.
- Phaco machine maintenance will be demonstrated/taught by one of our senior OT staff member during the course.
- Various video assisted lectures including Phaco Dynamics, Phaco Techniques and Newer Phaco Technologies, Phaco in challenging Cases, Newer IOLs etc. can be witnessed on request.
- A ID card (identity card) will be provided to each trainee for easy access to hospital premises and library.
- Trainees are requested to bring along their aprons.
- A Log book will be provided for maintenance of own case details for future personal use.
- A Certificate will be given at the end of the Course.
- You will be able to avail the facility of updated library and video bank with the aid of your ID Card provided by us.
- Any Ophthalmologist, novice or practioner with MS/DNB/DOMS degree or equivalent is eligible for the course, whether Indian or a Foreign National.
- SICS opting candidate will be learning solely SICS and not Phaco.
- Phaco candidate must have the knowledge of SICS or ECCE surgery before performing Phaco. A knowledge of Rhexis(continuous curvilinear capsulorhexis) is a mandatory to start with Phaco training directly.
How to apply?
You can mail us your following details on email@example.com
- Short CV
- Passport size photograph (must)
- Registration number (MCI/State)
- Your preferred dates of training.
- Scanned degree/diploma/equivalent certificate
We will respond within 3 working days about availability of session month and further information.
The Candidate can also call/SMS to the below mentioned contact numbers
Phone: 0172 – 2720965 / 2722433
About the Trainer
We have personalized one to one training given by our top consultants.
We offer a complete training that includes theory lectures on Phaco dynamics and newer IOLs in addition to practical hands on training, thereby preparing you as a trained Phaco or SICS surgeon.